Sileas from Sweet Escapes kindly nominated me for the “Creative Bogger Award”, so thank you again and drop by her lovely page!
Something different to my usual food and Vienna posts, you can get to learn a bit more about me :)
The rules are simple: The nominee is requested to share 5 random facts about oneself and is supposed to nominate 15-20 other bloggers to do so as well.
1) Relating to the actual weather situation in Austria, I can’t stand heat and would rather enjoy a summer with only 25°C ( I loved my Summer holidays in Denmark) than 35°C. People always say that Asians don’t sweat so it seems that I inherited the wrong part of the family. I know TMI but there are still four informations to come ;)
2) I am really bad at singing but I love to sing to myself when I am all alone. I participated in karaoke once or twice but I always ended up being really embarrassed about it.
3) Already from a young age I was obsessed with my dreams, had a dream journal and even was able to lucid dream. I believe that most of the dreams are related to the brain and it reprocessing the activities and thoughts but some are really weird but interesting. No wonder that some inventions or even stories happened due of dreams!
4) I am an introvert but push myself to be more outgoing. I enjoy meeting new people and connecting over similarities but at the end of the day I need my peace and time for myself. Also I’d rather read a good book then go out and party.
5) Everybody knows about the urban legend that every person ears around 5-8 spiders in their lifetime. Most spiders keep away from humans but it did happen to me once. I woke up with a lump in my throat and when I gargled, a medium black (dead) spider lay in my sink. yum..
I nominate these bloggers for the creative blogger award and hope you enjoy their wonderful blogs as much as I do:
- Bonnie from Thirsty for Tea – one of my favourite blogs and as the name implies tea-related
- Alexandra from V-Light Photography – wonderful (HDR) pictures of Vienna
- Raymund from Ansarap – Yummy Filipino and Asian dishes
- Paleica from Episodenfilm – great Pictures with a mix of personal stories
- Tiffany from Heartshrooms – a kiwi lifestyle and foodblogger
- Afra cooking – interesting and healthy recipes
- Louisland – enjoyable photo-journal like blog
- Angela from anjo angela.lim – foodporn at its best!
- Julia from Kleinigkeiten – a fellow Viennese photo blogger
- Jessica from le trouvaille- a travel-loving Torontonian ;)
- Hello Wonders – Finding bliss in everyday life
- Katie from Never Lost – expat blog about life in Vienna