Hierbei geht es darum, den Nominierenden, sowie 11 unbekannte Blogs mit unter 200 Followern zu verlinken, die 11 Fragen der Nominierung zu beantworten und selbst welche zu stellen. Danke an Ann für die Nominierung!
The Liebster Award is a special award for nominating 11
unknown blogs with less than 200 followers and to answer/ask 11 questions. Thank you Ann for nominating me!
Somit zuerst zu meinen Nominierten welche in keiner bestimmten Reihenfolge aufgelistet sind:
My Nominees which are randomly listed, are:
- The Wayfaring Baker
- Thirsty for Tea
- Geschäfte mit Geschichte in Wien
- ijuhi Photography
- Munch my Way
- Nicky Walsh’s Fotografie Blog
- Creative Phorgraphic Gems
Und nun zu den Fragen von Ann. Now to the questions of Ann.
1. Was ist das Schönste am Kochen für dich? What do you enjoy about cooking the most?
What I love most about cooking and baking is that it is like magic. Ordinary ingredients can turn into the most delicious dish in just some few steps!
2. Was magst du am Frühling? What do you like about spring?
Everything! Spring was always one of my favourite seasons and not just because of my birthday ;)
The sun is back, the birds are singing, flowers and trees bloom and the ice-cream parlors are opening again!!
3. Warum hast du deinen Blog gestartet? Why did you start your blog?
I had a food blog before this one and wanted to have something more personal and to show people how great Vienna is basically. I got a bit more lazy since uni started at the moment and I am going to write my bachelor thesis but new posts mostly about food are coming up!
4. Wenn du dir 3 Lebensmittel aussuchen dürftest, die allein du ein Jahr lang essen musst, welche wären es? If you had to choose three ingredients which you had to eat for one whole year, which ones would you pick?
Top one would be cheese, then corn and then I want to cheat and have ice-cream for my sweet cravings.
5. Wie hat dein Umfeld auf deinen Blog reagiert? How did your surrounding react to your blog?
Positive of course! I did tell some of my friends but my blog does not come up that often. I am frequently asked by friends though about which restaurants they need to try out which makes me quite happy.
6. Wenn du Glück mit einem Wort beschreiben müsstest, welches wäre es? If you had to describe luck with one word, which one would it be?
Zufriedenheit – Content.
7. Welches Gericht hilft dir immer, wenn du einen schlechten Tag hattest? What dish always cheers you up after a bad day?
This is a hard one, good food generally can cheer me up and I don’t have a specific comfort food but pizza would do.
8. Worüber kannst du dich richtig freuen? What makes you really happy?
So many things but let’s say the awesome and sunny weather in Vienna and the fact that it is the week-end :)
9. Kaffee oder Tee? Warum? Coffee or tea? Why?
Tea all the way! I just never got fond of coffee and I am and always will be a tea-person. My favourite teas are: sencha, matcha, barley and milky oolong.
10. Was bringt dich zum Lachen? What makes you laugh?
Wortwitze – puns
11. Welches ist dein Lieblingsgericht aus deiner Wohnregion? What is your favourite dish from the region where you live?
I really seldom eat Austrian/Viennese food but one of my favourites is definitely Zwiebelrostbraten and Kardinalschnitte.
Okay the easy part is done now, now I have to think about 11 questions which you have/can answer :)
- If you could live anywhere in the world, what place/city would you chose?
- What is most important in a friendship to you?
- If you could time travel, what time would you go to?
- Can you remember most of your dreams? Tell me about a recent dream of yours you want to share.
- If you had to chose a new name for yourself, what name would you go by?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- If you could meet for an afternoon any famous/historical person dead or alive, whom would you pick?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- What is your most favourite holiday? Christmas or maybe Halloween or Valentinesday or something completely different?
- Where would you love to travel to if you had the time and money?
- What was the best moment in your life so far?
I am really interested about your answers and hope you enjoy my questions :)