Better late than never. Finally I found the recipe again and can now finish this blog entry :)
It is super fast to pull together, perfect for brunch with freshly toasted bread and super tasty!
I loved the flavour combinations and how the salty bacon with the fresh asparagus, the crunchy hazelnuts, the slightly sour mustard dressing and the runny egg came together. Mhm~
Could have this everyday for breakfast/brunch!
This awesome recipe is from the magazine Good Food.
6 pieces of bacon
3 tbsp hazelnut oil
2 tbsp rapeseed oil
1 tbsp cider vinegar
2 tsp french mustard
1) Grill the bacon until crisp and then cut into pieces. Set aside in a warm oven with the crushed hazelnuts to keep warm.
2) Cook the eggs in boiling water, drain and plunge into ice water.
3) Make the Dressing: whisk all ingredients together with seasoning. Prepare the asparagus by snapping off the base.
4) Bring a pan of salted water to boil; cook the asparagus until just tender (about 5 min.) Drain and divide between plates.
5) Add the egg halves, sprinkle with nuts and bacon, then drizzle with dressing.