Today was a lot of stress but when I got home and saw that The Peckish Kiwi gave me a blog award I had instantly a smile on my face. Thank you!
Please check out his blog: The Peckish Kiwi especially if you love ice-cream, lots of ice-cream reviews. Can’t complain about that :)
The rules for this award are as follows:
Thank the person who gave you this award.
Include a link to their blog.
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
The people I nominate:
Blogs in German:
Blogs in English:
Now to those random facts about me
- I always wanted to do some kind of fighting sports and now finally started with Krav Maga two weeks ago.
- On one day and in one go I ate two liters of matcha ice-cream. Yes.. I couldn’t stop.
- I really looooove ice-cream!
- Often I will ask people random questions without noticing.
- I am half Asian and nobody could guess correctly on the first time what my “mix” is.
- For a year and a half I worked at a bubble tea company.
- I am not a great writer. But I am better in taking pictures and to fulfill the request of The Peckish Kiwi and Sassy Earl Grey I will post more often! Thanks for the support and have a nice evening :)